top of page
Want to meditate but unsure where to begin?
Meditation can be tricky, but it doesn't have to be. Here are some simple ones that can get you started:
1. Breathing meditation: Focus on your breath and try to clear your mind of other thoughts. Try this one for example.
2. Chakra cleansing meditation: Guided meditation to help balance out your chakras. Try this one for example.
3. Body scan meditation: Focusing on relaxing each body part will help calm your body and mins. Try this one for example.
4. Loving-kindness meditation: focus on sending feelings of love and compassion to yourself and others. Try this one for example.
5. Nature sounds meditation: Listen to nature sounds to help soothe your mind and body. Try this one for example.
It's important to find a quiet and comfortable place to meditate, and to set aside a regular time each day to practice. It is also recommended to start with shorter sessions (5-10 minutes) and gradually increase the duration over time.
If you like these, you will also love my brand new eBook of 50+ plant based clean eating recipes.
bottom of page